Disability Services

In courses offered at Macaulay Central, Macaulay cross-honors all accommodations required at home campuses. If you are enrolled in a Macaulay Central course, please provide your instructor with a copy of your accommodations letter from your home campus disability services office.

If you need assistance with physical access to the building or accommodations at an event at the Macaulay building, please contact Lisa Brundage, Director of Academic Affairs, at lisa.brundage@mhc.cuny.edu.